INNOVA Project Consulting organizes in partnership with Juridice.ro the seminar “Non-financial reporting in short – A new challenge for companies” which will be held on December 10th, 2019, in Bucharest, at the Society of Legal Sciences, str. Turturelelor 50, et. 4.
As from next year, any company with more than 500 employees will be required to publish a non-financial report, INNOVA Project Consulting proposes a seminar that is addressed to all those who want to become familiar with this field and find out what a non-financial report must contain and what are the main steps for preparing it.
The seminar has a duration of 6 hours and will be held by trainers with national and international experience, both in the training and reporting activities, the main topics addressed being the following:
· Reporting standards that can be used;
· The stages of the reporting process and the necessary resources;
· Identifying and prioritizing the stakeholders of the company;
· The materiality matrix and the methodology for its realization;
· Collection, verification and validation of non-financial information;
· International examples of good practice.
More information about the course agenda, trainers and fees can be found at LINK
For registrations, you can contact us at email@example.com or tel. 0738 759 040; 0371 024 168.